Registration is now Open!
Event Date - Time - Location:
Starts: 7:30 a.m. Friday, October 20 and
Ends: 7:30 p.m. Sunday, October 22
Davis Camp Pavilion
171 Magnolia Street, Haralson, GA 30229
Packet pickup: Available starting Friday 6:30am
** There is NO Early start option **
Race Director: Adamy Diaz
Assistant: Scott Ludwig
Event's Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/darksidedistancefestival/
Race Day Information Page is here!!
Online Registration (via Paypal) click here
Online Registration Closes: Sunday, October 15th, 2017
All prices increase $10 on Sept. 20th, 2017
and an additional $20 on Race Day.
* Important: Register by September 30th to guarantee you receive the event's primary memento.
Everyone is highly encouraged to run safely and wisely and remember we’re doing this because we enjoy it. We may lose sight of the latter at some point, thus this reminder.
Basic Event Information:
- Event limited to the firsts 80 participants.
- Package pickup will be available Friday morning starting at 6:30am
- The Event will be conducted on 2 different routes on the rolling and scenic country roads of Haralson and Senoia (*all routes start and finish at the pavilion).
- There will be an aid station, restrooms, shelter and electricity at the pavilion.
- All entrants will receive a race memento (or two) worthy of this incredible event.
- ALL entries must be received by October 1st, 2017 to guarantee a complete swag.
There will be 2 loops available for this festival, a 2.5 mile and a 6.5 mile loop.
These are the options you have and may run as many distances as you desire in the time selected.
- Run, walk and/or crawl variable distances between 7:30 AM Friday, October 20 and 7:30 p.m. Sunday, October 22.
- Run for 24, 36, 48 or 60 hours (Senoia 60 series)
- Run 100m, 50m, or 100k, 50k, 25k (Running Dead series)
- Run single or multiple marathon or half marathon distance (Darkside Marathon and Half series)
Distance Suggestions (to be run in any order runner chooses):
- half-marathon (13 miles) – 2 x 6.5-mile loop or 1 x 6.5-mile + 3 x 2.5-mile (14-miles)
- marathon (26 miles) – 4 x 6.5-mile loop or 11 x 2.5 (27.5)
- 25K – 2 x 6.5-mile + 1 x 2.5 loop (15.5)
- 50K – 4 x 6.5-mile loop + 2 x 2.5-mile loop
- 50-miles – 5 x 6.5-mile loop + 7 x 2.5-mile loop or 20 x 2.5-mile loop
- 100-miles – 10 x 6.5-mile loop + 14 x 2.5-mile loop or 50 x 2.5-mile loop
- Timed events – runner may select from 2.5 and 6.5-mile loops in any order desired
Registration and Fees:
All prices increase $10 on September 20th, 2017 and an additional $20 on Race Day.
- 1-Day Friday - $75 entry
- 1-Day Saturday - $75 entry
- 1-Day Sunday - $75 entry
- Start Time for this event is at 7:30 AM each day
- End Time is 11:59 PM Friday/Saturday and 7:30pm Sunday
- Suggested use for options: Fix distance event up to 50-miles
- 2-Day Friday ~ Saturday - $125 entry
- 2-Day Saturday ~ Sunday - $125 entry
- Start time: 7:30 AM Friday and Saturday.
- End time: 11:59 PM Saturday, 7:30am Saturday/Sunday, and 7:30pm Sunday
- Suggested use for options: 24-hours, 36-hours, 48-hours, 50-miles, 100K, 100-miles
- 3-Day Friday ~ Sunday - $150 entry
- Start Time: Friday at 7:30 AM
- End Time: Sunday at 7:30 PM
- Suggested use for option: 60-hours, 100K, 100-Miles
A Georgia Grand Prix Series Event
Grand Prix Series Distance Score Points:
- Races longer than 10K up to 20K = 2x the points.
- Races longer than 20K up to 30K = 3x the points.
- Races longer than 30K up to 40K = 4x the points.
- Races longer than 40K up to 60K = 5x the points.
- Races longer than 60K up to 80K = 6x the points.
- Races longer than 80K up to 100k = 7x the points.
- Races longer than 100K up to 100 Miles = 8x the points.
- Races longer than 100 miles distance score 9x the points.